INSURANCE OF SAVINGS PLANS, PENSIONS, PIAS AND INVESTMENT FUNDSWe help you invest in your future
Pension plans and funds are long-term saving products. Your objective is based on accumulating sufficient capital at the date of retirement that allows you to supplement your public retirement pension.
They are products that in turn foresee any contingency that may occur during the term of the accumulation of the savings, such as, death, disability, serious illness, severe dependence, or a long-term unemployment scenario.
Although the pension plans are illiquid products, you can mobilize the accumulated balance between the different pension plans that are offered in the market and the insured pension plans (PPA) or vice versa.
There are different types of pension plans, depending on your investment policy:
- Fixed income.
- Mixed fixed income.
- Mixed equity.
- Guaranteed: external guarantee granted by a third party.
- Insured Pension Plans: with a guaranteed interest rate. These are safe long-term savings with the characteristics and taxation of pension plans.
- Pension Plans enjoy excellent tax benifits.
- The contributions reduce the general tax base of the IRPF with a maximum annual limit according to the age of the participant.
The PIAS are long-term products like the Pension plans. They offer a life annuity at the expiration date of the insurance.
Their profitability is guaranteed by the insurance company, and they have the same technical structure as the savings / retirement insurance. From the tax point of view, the insured enjoys the exemption of the yield generated during the period of accumulation of premiums when they meet the following requirements:
- The contract must consider the same policyholder as the insured and beneficiary.
- The maximum annual contribution must be 8,000 euros, and the total amount of accumulated premiums cannot exceed 240,000 euros during the maximum period of 10 years between the setting -up the plan and the payment of the benefit.
We have all the offers of Investment Funds or Baskets of funds, where the worldly renowned fund managers with different risk profiles operate to take care of any of your desired investment plan.
We study your needs with you and adapt your investment levels in a dynamic and professional way.
All the returns on these products form part of the savings base and are taxed in a progressive way from 21% – 25% – 27%, just like savings / retirement insurance.